When I was home over the 4th, I was able to take my 4 year-old niece to the movie theater, so:
I facilitated another person’s “new thing”.
Sheryl, Cade and I took Sarah to see Up. Not sure what happened in the movie, but below is a play-by-play of what was happening on the Sarah Show.
1. Sarah trying not to fall out of the seat since she was too light to weigh it down.
2. Sarah eating string cheese.
3. Sarah saying “Oooh, I’m cold, Shea.”
4. Sarah stretching out my new teal cardigan because she needed to cover her cold legs.
5. Sarah going to the bathroom twice.
6. Sarah eating Cade’s string cheese because he wasn’t hungry for “real food”.
7. Sarah getting scared of a friendly dodo-like bird.
8. Sarah eating cow tails.
9. Sarah eating a bag of M&M’s.
10. Sarah saying “I’m just going to take a quick nap, Shea.”
I might wait a few more years before taking that one out in public to the movies.
Fun factor: 10